117 MANOR ROAD, ST THOMAS $494,900
FEATURES OF THIS FINE HOME:
• Are you looking for a move-in condition 3 Bedroom Bungalow semi-detached home that's close to all amenities? Then look no further than 117 Manor Road.
• The main floor features a bright south facing open concept Livingroom that flows into a formal Diningroom, an Eat-in Kitchen with ceramic flooring, a ceramic backsplash (2023), new window (2023) and includes 3 appliances.
• Down the hall are 3 good sized Bedrooms - the Primary has a patio door providing convenient access to the rear sundeck and yard - great for a future hot tub access, and a 4 piece Bath.
• The lower level features a large Recreation Room with space for a future Kitchen, a 3 piece Bath, a Den, a Bonus Room, a Laundry Room that includes the washer and dryer and a Furnace / Utility Room that doubles as a workshop - bench included.
• Outside you will find a single wide paved Drive that leads to a carport to protect your car from the elements. The extra deep fenced and landscaped rear yard features a translucent covered Sundeck and a Garden Shed.
• Recent updates include front and kitchen windows 2023, steel front and side doors 2023 and the Shingles were replaced in 2010 by Morphy Roofing.
LIVINGROOM - 17' 1 x 10' 9
KITCHEN - 10' 9 x 13' 1
DININGROOM - 10' 9 x 8' 6
PRIMARY BEDROOM - 11' 10 x 11' 8
BEDROOM - 11' 11 x 8' 7
BEDROOM - 11' 8 x 9' 6
BATH - 4 PIECE
RECREATION ROOM - 23' 8 x 20' 7
DEN - 10' 11 x 9' 1
BONUS ROOM - 11' 4 x 7' 8
LAUNDRY ROOM - 10' 7 x 9' 10
UTILITY ROOM - 20' 8 x 9' 2
BATH - 3 PIECE
TAXES - $2,508.73 for 2022
LOT SIZE - 36.38' x 147.60' IRREGULAR
For more information on this property please call EARL TAYLOR direct at 519-670-9223 today. Visit my website at www.RealEstateinStThomas.ca or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Each office is independently owned and operated E&O E