DOWLOAD a copy of Earl's FREE Home Buyers Guide
Buying your dream home can be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don't have all the best information and resources at hand.
One of my specialties is representing the best interests of St. Thomas area buyers throughout the home buying process. My comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
I will provide you the guarantee detailed in our exclusive Coldwell Banker 22-point Buyer Service Pledge.
If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of my experience as a local market expert for St. Thomas to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way
So, when you decide to start your home hunting process, please Contact Me and let's get started!
I am committed to help you acquire the property that’s right for you. I will provide you with the Services as detailed in the following 22-point Buyer Service Pledge. I will listen to what’s important to you, and together we’ll develop a customized service plan that reflects your specific needs. The Ultimate Service for Home Buyers program guarantees our service performance and your satisfaction.
1. Buyer Counselling Session We will conduct a buyer counselling session to discuss your needs and goals, and to plan the search for your property.
2. Buyer Agency Alternatives We will discuss alternatives for agency representation that are available to you as a potential buyer, and to sellers we may represent – Buyer Representation, Seller Representation, and Multiple Representation and our representation of customer interests in the different agency relationships.
3. Buyer Agency Agreement We will present and explain to you the Buyer Agency Agreement and the special services and benefits it offers.
4. Financing Pre-qualifications We will offer to arrange a pre-approval appointment with a reputable lender to identify your range of affordability and to increase your negotiating strength.
5. Coldwell Banker Team Search We will present your property search criteria to the Coldwell Banker sales team. Our goal is to present you, when possible, with properties as they debut or before they appear on the open market.
6. Property Showing We will show you properties that meet the criteria you have selected.
7. Property Evaluation We will respond to any questions you may have regarding features of a property that may affect its value and future resale.
8. Property Disclosure We will review with you all inspection reports and other documents pertaining to the condition of the property, and answer all questions regarding physical defects of the property which are known to us.
9. Review of Written Seller Disclosure We will thoroughly review with you the Seller’s Property Information Statement to enable you to accept or specify the remedy for each fault disclosed. Remedies for any disclosed faults should be addressed in the offer to purchase.
10. Appraisal Contingency We will explain to you the option of an appraisal contingency. *
11. Home Warranty We will explain to you the option of a home warranty plan to reduce your risk of repair when purchasing a property.
12. Building Inspections We will recommend that you obtain professional building inspections if the situation warrants it. *
13. Estimate of Funds Required We will provide you with a preliminary estimate of closing costs and down payment requirement anticipated in the transaction.
14. Offer Preparation We will prepare a written offer on the property you choose to purchase, with terms and conditions approved by you.
15. Building Inspection Remedies We will request in the offer to purchase that the seller remedy the items you specify after your review of the building inspection reports.
16. Negotiation Strategy We will prepare a negotiation strategy for the property you have selected, including a written Competitive Market Analysis. *
17. Offer Presentation We will endeavour to present your purchase offer directly to the seller in the presence of the listing associate.
18. Walk-through We will accompany you on a thorough walk-through of the property before closing, and we will assist you in dealing with any problems discovered during the walk-through.
19. Closing the Sale We will monitor and inform you of the progress of the purchase agreement, including, where appropriate, the satisfaction of contingencies and conditions during the transaction.
20. After-Sale Service We will contact you after the closing to follow up on remaining details or service needs.
21. Best Buyer ® Guidebook We will provide you with a copy of the Best Buyer ® Guidebook and explain how you can use it to guide you through the home-buying process.
22. Service Satisfaction Survey We will provide you with a confidential opportunity to give an evaluation of our services.* Some Buyer Services are appropriate only when a Buyer Representation Agreement is in place.
Copyright © 2023 Earl Taylor - Coldwell Banker Star Real Estate - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder