Welcome to ...
130 BALDWIN STREET, TILLSONBURG $815,000.00
FEATURES OF THIS FINE HOME:
• Are you looking for a move in condition almost new Bungalow on a fenced and landscaped lot in central Tillsonburg? Then you need to checkout this immaculate Simon Wagler built home at 130 Baldwin Street.
• Walking up to this home, you'll be impressed with the unique architectural features, professional gardens, the double wide concrete drive and the covered front porch - perfect for relaxing at the end of a long day.
• The main level of this beautiful home features an open concept main floor with an inviting Foyer, a bright Livingroom with a lighted tray ceiling and an electric Fireplace (gas connection also available) and wall mounted TV, a Dining area, Kitchen with lots of cabinets and counter space, a centre island, built-in Dishwasher and Microwave plus a Refrigerator with water connection and a gas stove. Also there are 3 Bedrooms, the Primary with a walk-in closet and 3 piece ensuite Bath plus a central 4 piece Bath with a solar light tube and the main floor Laundry provides inside access to the 2 car Garage with auto door opener.
• You'll also enjoy the garden door access from the Kitchen to the 12' x 15' covered textured concrete patio - perfect for entertaining in all weather conditions that overlooks the privacy fenced rear yard.
• The lower level is fully finished and features a large L shaped Recreation Room that is wired for a theatre projection system (equipment excluded), 2 large Bedrooms, a 4 piece Bath, large convenient storage closets and a Cold Room. The large windows for not only light but fire code compliance.
• Should your family have allergies, you'll be happy to know that all flooring throughout this home is quality vinyl plank flooring - no carpets to worry about.
• Other features include a 200A hydro system, an owned tankless water heater and water softener, a Lifebreath HRV system and a lawn sprinkler system.
LIVINGROOM - 19' x 13'11
KITCHEN - 19' x 13'9
DINING ROOM - 19' x 11'4
FOYER - 6'10 x 6'5
PRIMARY BEDROOM - 15'4 x 12'4
BEDROOM - 11'10 x 11'1
BEDROOM - 11'7 x 10'8
LAUNDRY - 7'2 x 6'8
ENSUITE BATH - 3 PIECE
BATH - 4 PIECE
RECREATION ROOM - 35'8 x 18'11
BEDROOM - 15'2 x 14'1
BEDROOM - 16'4 x 14'1
COLDROOM - 22' x 5'5
BATH - 4 PIECE
TAXES - $5,279 for 2022
LOT SIZE - 72.31' x 131.89' IRREGULAR
For more information on this lovely home please call EARL TAYLOR direct at 519-670-9223 today.]Visit my website at www.RealEstateinStThomas.ca or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org Each office is independently owned and operated E&O E
Copyright © 2023 Earl Taylor - Coldwell Banker Star Real Estate - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder